Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

The stud debut...

Here is what I wore for a few drinks with some friends the other night. I used the event to debut my lovely studded pumps from the boyfriend. My outfit is actually pretty plain and simple but after a long day at work I just wanted to wear something comfy.
T-shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop

To be honest I think the studded pumps give the outfit a bit of edge and they make a simple outfit so much better. 
I wore them for a good few hours and they are honestly the comfiest shoes. I have quite wide feet and find some pumps really narrow and painful to wear for long periods of time but these were a dream. I would love to get a nude pair. My next quest is a studded bag... preferably the Alexander Wang number here, dream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...