Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

leather biker boots...

I am obsessed with shoes, and especially boots. These bad boys are my latest purchase. I saw that Love Clothing were having a half price sale on all footwear and fell in love with these. They are from Blink and are real leather, which smells gorgeous. I think they were a bit of a bargain, originally £80 but I only paid £40.

Another thing I was really impressed with was how quick they were delivered, literally next day and it was free as I spent over £30 i think it was. Im not great at waiting for online shopping to arrive, because I just want to have it so this website really was perfect.

I think this will be my first of many purchases... Check it out because they are always doing discounts and offers.


They are really shiny at the moment but I can't wait for them to get a bit more scuffed up.

I think they will look great with a summery dress and a denim jacket or jeans and a t-shirt. I will do an outfit post with them soon.

I just want to say sorry for my lack of posts recently, work has just been tiring me out and I seem to have no time to blog, but I will try harder. Thank you also to all my new followers :)

2 comments:

  1. love this kind of boots. you can mix them in so many ways :)


    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boots! followed you in gfc and bloglovin, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...