Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Summer fun...

So originally i was going to do my first make up blog but i quite liked my outfit and hair today too. so heres a little look at what I wore and I will follow with the beauty products and makeup that i use maybe tomorrow.

I also have a hate of naked toe nails. So my latest shade is this deep purple from No7 at Boots. They always do these £5 off vouchers and i tend to stock up as they last forever.
My truly battered but favourite summer sandals, purely for comfort. They are really old and from Forever 21 before it made it across from the US. 
I love the pattern on these jeans so much and they are so comfortable. River Island jeans fit my shape perfectly as well so its wins all round really.

And here is my make-up look for the day... I will write about this in my next blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Love those jeans! They do look really comfortable :)
    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i already follow your blog, i love it! x

      Delete
  2. Yes I did buy you Mac blushed for Xmas! Go me!

    Love your jeans boo!!!! XxxX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...