Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Hungry?

Finally my new issue of Hunger has arrived. Although only being around for two issues so far, it is my favourite magazine by far. Created by famous photographer Rankin, it features only his images and in turn his abilities to photograph in every style imaginable. He is so diverse in his work and rarely is there an image I dislike. 
I have chosen two articles that I really admire from this issue. The first is a showcase of some of the biggest names in fashion today. These images are absolutely gorgeous. The creations by Christian Dior and Emilio Pucci have been given life and vitality within the frames due to the movements portrayed. Although keeping the classic nature of fashion photography by shooting in black and white, they are completely modern images.

My favourite article features one of my favourite models, Heidi Klum. I don't think a lot needs to be said to appreciate the beauty of these images. Klum fits this role perfectly... a beautiful rebel.




<3 this!! 
Thank you for looking at my new post. If you like my blog please follow as I really want to get more than 10 followers and it means you will be updated when i write a new blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! The photos of Heidi Klum are amazing. She is such a great model.

    http://highheelsskinnyjeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, thank you for reading :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...